Blow Stronger & Last Longer
Did you know that the #1 industry waste in the world for production lines is compressed air? That’s why many companies are switching to advanced energy management systems & high-speed industrial blowing systems, such as centrifugal blowers, regenerative air blowers, side channel blowers & more.
These constant, high-speed blowing systems offer maximum performance with optimal efficiency— a winning combo for many manufacturers with application needs such as:
- Parts drying
- Food processing
High-Speed Blowers Require High-Speed Angular Contact Bearings
For industrial high-speed blowers, proper, sustained force & part life are critical requirements for long-lasting, high-performing systems.
There’s where GMN angular contact bearings AND our top-quality engineering expertise can help.
At GMN Bearing USA, we deliver a one-two punch of top-quality, German-made Angular Contact Bearings AND practical Engineering know-how to help you gain efficiencies and increase productivity.
But First, Why Angular Contact Bearings?
Angular contact bearings can play an essential role in an efficient blower. Our bearings are crafted to work in several high-speed blower applications.
One advantage they offer is they are designed to support both radial and axial loads. This makes the angular contact bearing an excellent candidate to mount on the shaft of a blower being driven by a powerful motor to achieve maximum airflow. The faster the blower, the higher the radial force on the bearings, the more appropriate and essential it is to fit your blower with an angular contact bearing.
Another advantage is that angular contact bearings are optimized to run for high speeds at long continual hours. This can be leveraged to improve overall performance and CFM of your blower. Higher rotational speeds permit more power resulting in faster airflow and an overall good job done quickly.
If you are interested in learning how angular contact bearings can be used in your high-speed blower application, contact our experienced team today!
GMN Bearing USA Engineering Expertise
Our deep bench of mechanical engineers here in our Katy, Texas headquarters can help you design & configure the most efficient, effective high-speed blower system for your application.
Our methods include:
- System-Wide Performance Analysis – We can help you find the best performing precision bearing for your specific high-speed blower application through a careful review of your design & requirements.
- Inspection – We can analyze your current bearing performance to prevent & detect failures.
- Calculations – We can perform various calculations on your specific bearing KPIs, i.e., estimated life, raceway integrity from deformation & more. This data can be used to decide which bearing is optimal for your application.
GMN High-Precision Angular Contact Bearings
Our German-made bearings are expertly crafted for speed & precision, perfect for applications that operate at high speeds, require bearing load capacity or demand rigidity.
GMN’s angular contact bearings are available in three series – S, SM, and KH. We also offer customization options. If you are unsure which series is best for your high-speed blower application, give our team of in-house engineers a call!
Our most popular angular contact bearing series is the S Series:
The S Series comes in a range of sizes to support different speeds and load carrying capabilities.
Top characteristics of the S Series:
- Contact angles available in 15° and 25° (custom contact angles available by request)
- ID (mm): 5 to 120
- OD (mm): 13 to 180
- Speed (RPM): 9,700 to 243,750
A popular S series option for high-speed blowers is our HY S 6204 C TA, with seals (2RZ), in a duplex set.
Our other angular contact bearing options include our SM Series and KH Series, both manufactured for high speed, high precision applications.
All bearings have unique characteristics that are compatible across a range of industries and applications. To learn more about our quality bearings, check out our comprehensive PDF resources from our team of experts.
The GMN Difference
Around here, we like to say that “good enough” just doesn’t cut it. That’s why when it comes to our precision parts, there is no competition. Here are just a few reasons why:
- P4+ – Tolerancing is critical and that’s why all GMN P4+ bearings are marked with the exact value of the ID, OD & W. They are also laser etched on the inner ring indicating the high point. This allows for even spacing to help with the balance of the bearing set.
- P2 Runouts – All GMN P4+ are manufactured with P2 runouts, translating to better bearing performance & longer life.
- Universal Matching – GMN tolerances are so tight, our angular contact bearings can achieve the same benefits of using matched sets from other brands. We can easily cross from various brands like SKF, NSK, Barden, NTN, Timken, & more.
- No Grease Fees – In our clean & controlled environment, we ensure your bearings have the precise amount of lubrication, for no extra charge. This service is part of our partnership with you.
Would GMN Angular Contact Bearings be right for your high-speed blower needs? Our engineers are eager to take our learnings about high-speed blowers to determine what improvements we can have on other systems.
Give us a call today to review your specific requirements & we can discuss an application evaluation!
Large In-Stock Inventory
Inventory ready to ship from Houston, Texas. We stock one of the largest inventories of precision bearings in N. America
High-Quality Precision Products
GMN precision bearings are manufactured in Germany to ABEC 7 (P4+) standards.
Our onsite engineers and technical support staff are standing by ready to offer assistance. When you call, we answer!