We have high expectations.
Quality goes into everything we do.
Our quality measures go above what’s required of ISO standards, we check and triple-check every step from manufacturing to production to receiving and shipping.
You might say we have control issues and we’re ok with that because we like the end results. For example, our quality control process for receiving and shipping has an internal accuracy rating of 99.9%. That means, what you order gets shipped out correctly, 99.9% of the time.
We know our customers rely on us for speed, but above that, they rely on us for accuracy. Accuracy is a vital component to our customers’ success and accuracy is the end result of a job well done.
This is what quality means to us.
GMN Quality Control & Quality Assurance Methods
Quality 360° are the measures we take as a GMN company to ensure that quality isn’t just something we say, but the action steps we take.
- Sourcing: High-quality with consistency and reliability. This is the standard we set with all our suppliers. We are picky because precision components depend on the best materials.
- Testing: Our testing facilities simulate calculations and other designs to ensure constant uniformity and a product free of defects.
- Measurement: Our independent in-house quality control department measures manufactured components for precision and accuracy.
- Assembly: Building the manufactured components is completed in strict clean room conditions.
- Research & Development: Future-focused innovation is what drives our cutting-edge developments in R&D. Vacuum technology, measurement technology & motion technology are just a few examples of how GMN is leading the future of innovation.
- Certification & Compliance: GMN is Conflict Mineral Free, ISO 9001 certified, ISO 14001 (Environmental certification), RoHS certified & compliant.
- Receiving: Upon arrival all GMN Bearing USA products are immediately inspected for damage and the contents are verified.
- Validity: All received, packed and shipped items are double checked by two different departments for accuracy.
- Analysis: If our customers have an application issue that involves one of our products, our engineering department partners with you to help diagnose the root cause. This is the last step of our Quality 360° Process – the feedback loop. We work with customers to ensure quality doesn’t just meet our standards but exceeds theirs as well.
Our quality standards are unachievable for many companies, but are strictly expected at GMN Bearing USA.
We are serious about our commitment to quality.